Wednesday, September 26, 2012

NEW LOOK JEANS COMP!

New Look Competition!







LO AND BEHOLD! Yet another blog about New Looks best season yet, but this time a competition entry on behalf of New Look and Sparkle Fashion Blog! Using Denim as the base, my chosen pair of jeans to begin this perfect autumn outfit are the 'Black Coated Skinny Jeans' at a STEAL of £19.99. To compliment the sleek and sexy biker look, I've teamed them up with the 'Plum Star Stud Biker Boots' at £59.99. The cold weather is upon us so to keep you warm whilst stylish, I've included the 'Burgundy and White Aztec Fairisle Jumper' at an un-missable bargain price of £19.99! Last but not least, NO biker look is complete without a leather jacket. New Look make it so easy to rock a bang on trend jacket at glorious high-street prices, 'Black Studded Real Leather Biker Jacket' at £69.99! 

I love this outfit, I think it's simple, sophisticated and sexy. New Look's fab new collection of jeans are extremely versatile, making it so easy to transform this daytime look into an autumn evening or winter wonderland. See New Look's NEW IN collection for more inspiration! http://www.newlook.com/shop/new-in/clothing_1890015. I have included the links to the items above to make it even more simple for you to get your favourite looks, thanks for reading!


Want? Buy!


Mwah x


2 comments:

  1. Love the jumper and the colour of the boots!!
    check out my entry too

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the aztec jumper is gorgeous, great choice babe & a lovely outfit overall :)
    good luck!
    this is my entry; http://www.hannahsbow.co.uk/2012/09/new-look-denim-competition-denimcomp_27.html

    www.hannahsbow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know your views, opinions and ideas!