Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Dsmbr

This is my December. This is my time of the year. 
This year has possibly been the biggest year of my life, to date. The past two years, I've felt myself grow so much, my personality and my interests have seriously matured. I have more responsibility and authority and finally feel like I'm taking control of my life. 
This year began with the stresses of applying for university, not knowing what I wanted to do entirely, then with the university interviews and visiting the universities. On top of that, finishing all my college work and re-doing work from the previous year, I also stressed with learning to drive as well as juggling a job. I swear I got a social life in there too somewhere. 

I'd say June was probably the most stressful and emotional month of the year, and July was upsetting. But in the end, I did what I should have done at the start of the year, although I believe everything happens for a reason. That reason has became apparent in the last month. I feel like I have found everything I've wanted and needed. There's been something missing from my life and a believe I've found it. A feeling so extraordinarya, and just to end the year. 

I know I live with no regrets as life keeps getting better. If it doesn't, then you're doing something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your views, opinions and ideas!